From Panda Security:
New version of Panda Antivirus Free is an evolution of first cloud antivirus, based on Collective Intelligence. It is unique system for detecting and disinfecting viruses and other threats that feeds off the knowledge shared by millions of users in a real time. Thanks to it, the computers that are part of the Panda Community instantly share and benefit from all the information stored in the cloud.
What's new in this version:
The new version is built on a new platform and introduces a new UI.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Panda Free Antivirus on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Panda Free Antivirus, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Panda Free Antivirus option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Panda Free Antivirus from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Panda Free Antivirus folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Panda Free Antivirus folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Panda Free Antivirus to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software