From AVAST Software:
Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 adds anti-phishing for all major browsers and greater privacy from an advanced Do Not Track feature. Our crowdsourced early warning system combines with a new Cloud Scanning algorithm to detect even zero-day threats. And proactive Software Updater and Browser Cleanup tools help you maintain PC performance.
What's new in this version:
Improved security of the product - e.g security of our processes (guarded by the self defense component), we handle the conditions for the Guest account better, we are very senstitive for any incorrect inputs from the user (with a negative impact on the system's security), we tuned the import settings functionality not to allow bypassing any protections Added "resume" support in the setup component, so some of our users should notice smoother downloading - depends on a "qua... See all new features »?
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 or any programs you don't need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the "Remove" icon to start the removal.
6. After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove
7. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and
click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
If you have install its own uninstaller when downloading Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 on your computer, you can get rid of Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 with these steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then go to All Programs.
2. On the list, locate to Avast Pro Antivirus 2014.
3. Move to Uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2014, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
5. Restart your computer if required.
Take it easy. With Help Uninstaller, any unwanted programs will be easily and completely removed out of box. Help Uninstaller offers a complete revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. Powered by the highly-engineered algorithm on analyzing the chararistics of certain application, Help Uninstaller makes the application-uninstalling process smoothly and elegantly with ease through its simple, intuitive and uncluttered interface, in an effort to free and speed up your computer performance. To simply put, Help Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that the standard "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet can't remove.
Help Uninstaller features
Easily and completely uninstall programs which could not be uninstalled by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet
Help you easily get rid of any annoying and difficult-to-uninstall applications
Uninstall programs which can't be uninstalled by the standard applet It's great for you to uninstall Norton, McAfee, AVG, Zone Alarm, ESET NOD32, Bit Defender Anti-virus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Roxio Easy Media Creator and other stubborn programs that you want to get rid of.
Easily to uninstall Double click the program in the application list and follow the onscreen hints to finish your uninstall quickly without any leftover registry entries, files and folders.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry entries Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program remains which may block you from installing a newer version.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
The automatic removal method is the most ideal way to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2014 once and for all. It can not only uninstall programs and all the left-over files, but also help to cleanse any remaining files that would still stay on your system.
How to force uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2014?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Avast Pro Antivirus 2014
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software