BlotterGeist is a arcade game, play with blots of paint arranging them by the color. There are four modes of the game: Single paint, Quad paint, Smart mix, and Advanced mix.There are three skill levels to play, so that everyone can find a suitable one.?
You can get start with the following tips:
Quit all the running programs on your desktop
Boot your system into safe mode by keep pressing F8 from the startup
Launch the Start Menu on your computer and open the Control Panel
Open the Add/Remove Programs or the Programs and Features utility
Find out and select BlotterGeist from a list of programs and other utilities that are installed on your computer
Follow the onscreen steps to finish each removal
It is necessary to check out and find out if there are stuffs still listed on your computer. Instruction:
Click the Windows "Start" button and click "Run".
Type "regedit" and press "Enter" to launch the registry.
Click the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder on the left panel and expand "Software." Navigate to the " Software\BlotterGeist" folder and right-click it. Click "Delete," and click "Yes" to
confirm. Click the "File" menu and click "Exit" to close the registry.
Click the Windows "Start" button and click "My Computer." Double-click the "C:" drive. Double-click the "Program Files" folder. Locate the BlotterGeist folder and right-click it. Click
"Delete." Click "Yes" to confirm.
Empty the recycle bin and restart your computer to complete the removal process.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall BlotterGeist?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ BlotterGeist
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software