From NirSoft Freeware:
WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the 'Wireless Zero Configuration' service of Windows XP and by the 'WLAN AutoConfig' service of Windows Vista. It allows you to easily save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard.
What's new in this version:
WPA2-PSK keys are now detected properly on Windows XP (In previous versions WirelessKeyView displayed them as WPA-PSK keys). The 'Last Modified' column is now also active on Windows XP.?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling WirelessKeyView from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the WirelessKeyView you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean WirelessKeyView entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find WirelessKeyView related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove WirelessKeyView from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for WirelessKeyView. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall WirelessKeyView?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ WirelessKeyView
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software