Folder Lock is a full suite solution letting you keep your personal files encrypted and locked, while keeping an automatic and real-time backup of encrypted files to an online storage. It also offers portable security for USB drives and CDs/DVDs. Folder Lock also lets you lock files, folders and drives; save your personal information in Wallets; shred files and clean your Windows History. Folder Lock offers 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption as well as syncing of encrypted files to an online storage. No need to decrypt or manually backup your files. You can later restore files at any time, on any computer. Lockers can also be converted to executables using the 'Protect USB/CD' feature that allows you to keep your encrypted files wherever you go in USB drives or CDs and DVD or convert your files and folders to encrypted ZIP files for email attachments.
Furthermore, if you want to protect your files without encrypting them, you can also lock your files, folders and drives on your PC from access and visibility. You can also create Encrypted Wallets to save personal information like Credit Cards, Bank Accounts and Business Cards. You can also Shred files, folders, drives and empty hard drive space. You can also clean Windows usage history. Additionally, Folder Lock comes with additional security settings unheard before. You can activate password security and restrict access to different parts of the application using an admin level master password. You can run the application in complete stealth using the Stealth Mode feature. You can also catch and perform actions on repetitive hack attempts and on basis of incorrect password logs and you can set automatic duration based protection for your data security, so you know that your stuff is no longer accessible to anyone else when you're away from your PC. Folder Lock works under all flavors of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7/Vista/XP and later.
What's new in this version:
This update resolved major underlying bugs which were associated with Folder Lock's secured backup feature.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. Folder Lock can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "Folder Lock" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "Folder Lock" folder.
4. Delete the all Folder Lock entries.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Folder Lock in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Folder Lock is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software