Save Toner is a software solution that reduces the high cost of laser printing by using algorithms to optimize and reduce the amount of toner used - by up to 50%. Save Toner works with any PCL printer driver. The algorithm does not reduce the performance of either the PC or the printer. When set to 20% toner savings, it is difficult to see the difference between the original printout and the one with the Save Toner algorithm.
Version 1 update keywords for search.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Save Toner removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Save Toner.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Save Toner" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Save Toner.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Save Toner will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Save Toner.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Save Toner.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Save Toner in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Save Toner is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software